Who is do you think is going to win the midterm elections?

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 4:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• The people who get the most votes will definitely be the winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Not us. No matter who wins. It will just remain politics as usual.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 4:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• IDK, but it's never a good idea to count your chickens before they hatch.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I thought it was funny that some "bookies" are closing out their bets on the "House" and paying out~ giving it to the GOP... Some people will bet on anything...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Kerp.. Lighten up. I was making light of people betting on elections. Chill kerp. Lindalu. Gettie41. I said funny for a reason. Lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It can go either way. The mood of the people is throw the BUMS out, this applies to both sides. Whatever happens, lets just hope and pray they can work together, the economy improves and life gets better in America. I know, its a long shot.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 5:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think the GOP will gain some seats, which isn't unusual... However, I don't think it will be as much as they seem to think (or at least say) they're getting.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well, according to early voting, there is no "GOP wave"...so hurry repubs..VOTE! lol

Answer by sweet-a-kins

Wow there is early voting? I thought they were not allowed to start counting the ballots until Nov 2? You know something the rest of us don't? I've already voted but I know the ballots are NOT counted.
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 5:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Rich fat cats looking out for their own self interests. IOWs, the usual suspects. No hope, no change-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 5:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

Answer by Sisteract

Wow, too bad people didn't say that before they voted Obama in because there has been no hope and no change. Oh unless you count the change that we are trillions of dollars in debt, have Obama care we can't afford, and they keep spending money and the economy is in the tank. That's what led to no hope
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010