What is this feeling it is sooo weird TMI>

Okayy so for the last couple of days i have been feeling a kinda of a vibration in my va jay jay.. Has anyone one had that? or know what it is? Can it be im feeling the babies pulse or something? idk its weird. Im 35 weeks by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it could be baby having the hiccups and if it has dropped already then that could be why it feels like vibrations
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have had a similar feeling with past pregnancies. I am not sure what it is, but I do not think it is anything bad.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 5:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It's probably just muscles preparing for labor. GL!
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It is probably being caused by your baby dropping a bit. It's completely normal.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 5:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• hahhah awwwww cud be ur bby having the hiccups my little got them all the time in the womb and still gets them he is 2 weeks old :)
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 10:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010