Your kids...

Whats the cutest or funniest thing your kids are ever said or done?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd did a really sweet thing today. She is 5 and has aspergers...a little girl from her special school is having issues with her cornea transplant....infections.

And her teacher sent home a note telling the parents and asking us to remember her and her family in prayer...my dd can read...very well.

She read the note, promptly dropped it on the ground, bowed her head, put her hands over her face and said "dear God, thank for you for my friend Charlie Grace and for all the games we play together, thank you for her medicine and Dr's, help her to get better before her birthday, AMEN"

I teared up!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It varies from day to day with my son. He usually pops something out of his mouth that makes me laugh or look at him weird. My fav. to date and I've posted it before is he'll be told to go potty and he'll tell me he can't his penis is broke. Today he told me he could'nt send his Aunt and Uncle a thank you card for the gift they sent him because they did not give it to him the mail lady gave it to him.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 5:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• So adorable. I love your stories!
    earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 6:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Aw!
    My two year old said the other day "Mommy look at all the pretty trees. There's yellow and orange and red, and BLUE..." She also calls her four year old sister's artwork " Beautiful!"
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The other day we were figuring out dinner plans.... something was said about is Momma hungry. She looked at me, got really close to my ear and said, "Are you hungry, Monkey head?!?" Idk Where in the world she got that!!! I laughed SO hard!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I just posted something about this the other day, but I'm so tired right now I can't think of them, LOL.

But love these stories, these are sweet. :)
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010