has anyone tried (your baby can read) system?

if you did.. does it work! i have a two year old and i have been teaching her on my own and using flash cards and other learning games and stuff.. but am thinking of ordering this system so if you have any info about it let me know.. thanks moms

Layan82

Asked by Layan82 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• my SIL ordered it before her son was born. here it is, over a year later and she still has yet to receive it in the mail....
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I know someone who did it, and her son was able to read the words "giraffe" and his name, but that's about it.
    I don't really have an opinion on it at the moment.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 8:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i have it and the only reason my oldest is reading is because she is in school, my youngest hasnt a clue and hes 3. i have no doubt that it works but the thing is is that your supposed to start your baby at 3 months old, do it every day. followed by flashcard and intense interactive play. i beleive it can work, if you have nothing else to do all day, like clean or cook, or work. maybe im just not using it right, but im dissapointed.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 2:35 PM on Oct. 29, 2010