Pinkish Discharge??? Help Clear My Confusion!

Here goes nothing....I am 20 years old and live with my bf, we are sexually active and i finished my last period on the 17th of this month and today i have a light pinkish discharge & I have been reading up a lot today and i am really confused as to what to do, Its still to early to test and i do not want to get my hopes up if its not a baby causing this. I had a miscarriage last year around this time so it is very hard for me not to get my hopes up for another baby because i have been depressed ever since my miscarriage.

What else could it be or any tips to help me figure it out.
I can't go to my mom because she was never there for me as a child and is still not there for me when i need her now, so i am reaching out for anyone who is willing to help me, If it is a baby i wanna be the best mother i can be.

Thank you so much for your time!

Ashy09

Asked by Ashy09 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• If your period stopped on the 17th this is around the time you would be ovulating. Not sure why it's pinkish though??
    goldengrl65

Answer by goldengrl65 at 6:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• well my ovulation calender said my last fertile day was 23rd i think, so i should be done with that. I have a sms sent to my phone every month from babycenter.com and that is what it told me, its not bright pink or red its like just enough to notice it.
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had the same type of issue many years ago and I discovered I had a tubal pregnancy. The pregnancy tests (home ones) came up inconclusive but when I had a blood test at the Dr they were able to determine I was pregnant. I certainly hope that isnt the case but you should definitely go see your doctor.
    pisces72

Answer by pisces72 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• U won't know if u miscarried unless u took ur daily temp and noticed it was high for 5 days after u were supposed to get ur period
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oh wow how did that turn out for you??? I will set up an app right away, Thanks
    Ashy09

Comment by Ashy09 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010