Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i wait or test now??? adult content

i havent gotten my period yet....its been on pretty accurate since after i had my daughter...comes the 26th of every month and before it comes i get cramps....well its the 27th no crampin feeling and i havent gotten it yet....should i do a test or wait for a few weeks????

Answer Question

Asked by krystalmarie857 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 6 (108 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I'd wait a few days. You never know what is going on with your cycle and the smallest things can throw it off.

    Answer by onemellowmom at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • If you feel it do it. You can find out now if your levels are high enough. I would wait another 2-3 days just in case! Good Luck. Hope you get the answer you want.

    Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Go get a first response, those can tell before you miss your period! Good Luck :)

    Answer by Ericha7 at 6:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • thanks ladies...yes ur prolly thinking u should know by now cause u have a kid...but every pregnancy is different

    Comment by krystalmarie857 (original poster) at 6:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • take one now

    Answer by Braydnnsmom at 12:47 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • Well, there are 2 tests in a box, so you could test now and try again in a couple days.

    Answer by Shanna84 at 8:21 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • i would take a test and if its neg. then i would go to the dr. and ask him to do a blood test and that will tell you for sure.

    Answer by momma201176 at 12:10 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.