Turning down a BJ #2 adult content

Would you be offended or hurt if your SO turned one down? It's been offered (not in person as one party is working at the moment) and was declined as he is stressed about work and wouldn't enjoy it. You think that's possible? You think if it were offered in person, or it was started, it would be enjoyed? If not, would that hurt your feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes they just dont want to hurt your feelings by telling you that your technique isnt working for them so they think simply declining will be an easier let down not saying thats the case but it happens for example my ex doesnt like the way his current girl does it so he wont allow her too and when he see's me (because i still visit his family and love them like my own) he tries to get me to do it but i tell him "thats what your new girl is for" and its been nearly 4 years since i left him....
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes, it is possible. There are times men are even too stressed for a BJ. Offer him a massage, instead. Please do not make more out of this. It is possible you would add to his stress even more.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Normally I would be offended and think "what's up"? However men get very stressed with this economy etc.. and they just have too much on thier minds.
    goldengrl65

Answer by goldengrl65 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Of course it's possible. If you are stressed are instantly in the mood when offered? You can't switch emotions like that. No I wouldn't be offended. I would be glad he was honest with me.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am in the mood when I'm stressed. It's a good release.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Don't be offended.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have been going through this lately where my husband would just not be in the mood! for sex or anything else Where if I look back I never had this problem so it is new to me. I am just learning how to respect his feelings and just let him be! Don't let it bother you!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Still sounds fishy to me. I just asked my husband and he said the guy would have to be comatose to not enjoy it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My fiance and I are both the same way...when we are really stressed, nothing sexual sounds interesting. You have so much on your mind that when you're recieving you can't concentrate on it because you have so much going on in your head at the moment. It would be easier to say no to a BJ then have you start giving him one and then him not be interested in it (while you're performing) which would only hurt feelings even more. Just wait until he is in the mood.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I use to be with a guy who did not want oral at all (giving or receiving).
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010