• In the Spotlight:

White House insider says they were "in shock at the President's behavior." Thoughts?

http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-they-were-in-shock-at-the-presidents-behavior/

Sounds like the pressure is getting to Barry. The pressure of keeping up a facade no one could continue for 4 years. It sounds like he has finally snapped, and his true self is coming out.

jaycietaylorgma

Asked by jaycietaylorgma at 6:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow, thanks for sharing that link.....what it will do is make some people think about whether they really want him in the White House. I never thought he was ready to be president, I was in shock at what happened in the last election. I thought the candidates would be Rudy Guiliani, and Hillary Clinton, I'd never even heard of Obama, and the next thing I knew hew was being shoved down our throat. So many things I heard about him and couldn't believe that no one questioned any of it.....I hope this "insider" is right, and that he's out next term. Just my opinion.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Whatever, nothing you post or say is going to put a different President in the White House for two years, so why do it?
    Anonymous

• Haven't got an opinion on your "article" but I would like to point out that there is a difference between White House insider as stated in your title and White House Insider as stated in the link. One says that a real person with insight into the day to day functioning of the White House is commenting and the other is just another opinion being thrown around. Nice and misleading though. Great job! DO you have a credible source for your paranoia?

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes, I also think you are disrespctful too,Jaycie. And I don't use the anonymous function either because I OWN my opinions and values.ANd I have never spoken disrespectfully of other Presidents either....not even George Bush ,although I haven't agreed with some of his ideas.. He wasn't that bad of a President. And I think as Americans we should respect and back our Presidents.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Whos Barry ?
    chica1965

Answer by chica1965 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Chica, Barry is what "Barack" went by before he decided to get so formal. Those of us who haven't been taken in by him, his lies and his manipulations don't feel the need to call him "president",and certainly not "Barack", so we just call him Barry. Anon, thank you for adding absolutely nothing to this conversation. Your input is noted,and ignored. Troll on, sweetie!
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• " don't feel the need to call him "president",and certainly not "Barack", so we just call him Barry"

You are incredibly disrespectful.
    Anonymous

You are incredibly disrespectful.

And, you are incredibly cowardly. So, I guess we even each other out.
    jaycietaylorgma

Comment by jaycietaylorgma (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• "And, you are incredibly cowardly"

You are funny too! YOu are so bitter, why?
    Anonymous

• three guesses who the first anon is!!!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010