When driving on the highway if you get in the fast lane the speed limit is lets say 70 and you are going 70-75 do you let other cars bully you out of the way? I dont.... adult content

Because i figure hey im not gonna go any faster for you because if i get pulled over YOU are not going to be the one to pay my ticket and or bail me out of jail and or get my car out of the impound so FUCK YOU GO AROUND lol

405mom

Asked by 405mom at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL! If they ride my a$$, I get even w/ the car next to me & stay there, virtually trapping them behind both of us! Just consider me "Passive"-aggressive :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I only get in the left lane to pass, which is what it is for, but no I am not going to speed way up either, I will get over when I get a chance though
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I usually give in if they are riding my ass.
    goldengrl65

Answer by goldengrl65 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• While it is frustrating, those jerks can cause accidents. I would rather give into a jerk and avoid an accident than be stubborn and have them force an accident.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If the speed limit is 70, I'm going 70 and sticking to the right or middle lane. I feel it's the considerate and safe thing to do.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Well, you know what, if you see there are cars going faster than you (even if they are breaking the speed limit), just get out of the friggin' fast lane! I can't STAND people who are in the fast lane going the same speed or even slower than the people in the other lanes. It's irritating.

The speed limit here is 65 mph, people in the fast lane usually go around 80-85 mph. It's just common courtesy to stay the hell out of the fast lane if you don't keep up with the flow of traffic.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• And for the record, no, I won't ride their ass or anything like that, I'll get around some other way, but I just think it's a silly thing to be passive aggressive about. Just get in one of the other lanes, and everybody will be happy, problem solved.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I get in the fast lane to go around the people going 50 and the semis but it always seems some idiot gets up behind me before i can get past that vehicle trying to honk or flash me out of the way that pisses me off so i stay a lil longer...
    405mom

Comment by 405mom (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You should not be in the fast lane if you are not going the speed that everyone else is going.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yea
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 6:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010