How do you like the cricket for scrap booking

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 6:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love it. My pages get done faster because i"m not searching for chipboard or stickers for a title, I can adjust the size, I can use the paper I used in my page for my title. I buy less stickers because I can use the shapes in the cartridges for accents.
    don't buy cartridges from the cricut site or from craft stores. search cricut cartridges and click on the site of that name. (i'm not sure if I can post the website i"m trying to direct you to or not so hopefully the hints will help. Cartridges there are usually on sale, I've found them for about $20.00 each.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I havent bought that yet but i do have the YUDU screen printing system and LOVE it :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• What is cricket?
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 6:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• its a machine that cuts things out perfectly for you but i think its actually spelled kricut
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love my cricket. I bought it right before our Disney trip and my scrapbooks came out awesome. I use it for everything.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 6:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010