If I bought a flatscreen tv at walmart and it came cracked will they give me my money back? or will they make me trade it for another one?

Cause I would prefer my money back since now I prefer a different brand.

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• you can only get your money back if you have the reciept and original box because w/o then they can only give you a gift card for that amount or trade it for the same TV

Answer by 405mom at 6:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you have your reciept they will, if you dont they just give you store credit.

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you have the reciept, you should be able to get the money back. If you don't have a reciept, they will probably give you a gift card or have you exchange it for the exact same thing. Hope this helps!

Answer by jen_and_pat at 7:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• if you have a warranty with the company. or have a receipt, you can take it back to the store and get your money back,or a diffrent t.v. if you wanted a new have a few uptions. hope that help you out.

Answer by iforgotit at 7:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• they should give u ur money back! gl!

Answer by Luisa621 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm not sure what their store policies are. Check your reciept. Most stores print their return and exchange policies on the back.

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:48 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You have 30 days to return it, and you must have the receipt.  I'm not sure they return money. I've been told they will give you a gift card. But, I don't know for sure. ( Electronics might have a different policy.)  You could exchange it for the brand you like now, if you can't get your money back.

Answer by earlgrey at 7:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2010