Is this normal?

im 34weeks preg and i have vaginal pain that is going down my inner thigh so when i walk around i walk with a limp it hurts so bad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• could be some sciatic nerve pain from the baby resting on it or the baby could be starting to drop early
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It could be the baby hitting something... definitely see your dr. in case it is serious! :)
    brittneyk86

Answer by brittneyk86 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would put my feet up for a little while
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My son dropped early, so I had the same pain for almost an entire month. I would also suggest talking with your Dr about it, but I wouldn't worry. And, Congratulations!
    sailorgirl12

Answer by sailorgirl12 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i have the same pain for the last few weeks, im also 34 weeks. i'm carrying really low so i figured its just the baby layin on a nerves down there.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 7:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had this when I was pregnant with my son. I also had ALOT of sciatic pain. It might help to see a chiro (and yes they will adjust a pregnant woman and its very helpful)...

It sounds very normal to me, I had all kinds of pains, even a needles feeling that would seem to shoot out of my vagina, or pains that shot down my legs. THe pain shooting down my legs was from sciatic pain and it was so bad sometimes I couldnt even put pants on.

Tell your Dr. about it but also see if you can get referred to a good chiro..
    XxPixiesworldxX

Answer by XxPixiesworldxX at 7:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The sciatic nerve runs along the back side of your buttocks and thigh, not along the inner thigh. That sounds more like round ligament pain. The round ligament attaches to uterus to the labia majora, so you would have pain there. It's very common, because the uterus is stretching so much so fast.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 7:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had pain like that with my 3rd and 4th sons. Mine was from the pressure of the baby and i also experienced something i never even knew existed.....that was vericose veins in the vajayjay..sorry if TMI. I did not experience this with my first 2 as much.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 7:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• probably the baby sitting on a nerve.. you should probably see a doctor though just to be safe
    christina110

Answer by christina110 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• maybe is round ligament pains :) look it up i hope u feel better
    mama2jaybub

Answer by mama2jaybub at 10:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010