Does anyone feel like they want to be in love again?

it's the same person day in and day out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I am in love again with that person married almost 24 years. There have been times when I felt I wasn't. Sounds like you need a bit of romance or to spice things up perhaps. You need to try and keep it new and exciting so your not so bored. I know these things because I'm living through it! Good Luck!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Think of your husband of when you were dating, the romances you had, how good looking he is, ect. think of what he does for you. think positive things about him and you will find yourself back in love with him. so many times we're going through our day to day activities, and we focus on the negative part of our husband than the positive. what he does for your family, what he does for you. go out on a date night, spice up your romance. every day give him a passionate kiss and hug, tell him how much you appreciate him, do things with him, even if you don't like doing what he likes. prize and cherish your husband.
    Anonymous

• I am in love....and it's with the same person day in, day out!!
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes and I miss him very much and I can't wait to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ranchmom220

Answer by Ranchmom220 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010