Missing him

I have feelings for him
Posted by aidens_mom_0854
today at 2:52pm report
I still have feelings for my ex boyfriend we had a baby together and he was born oct 4th 2010, well we broke up and the only reason why we did was because i wouldn't move down there and discipline issues. Well I txt him a couple of nights ago and told him how I felt and he said he dint have thoes feelings for me, he has yet to meet his baby but he wanted a paternity test to be sure he was his, don't get me
wrong he's an awesome father with jja
daughter and has full custody but don't get me wrong I know why he wanted one it was because his first daughters mom would cheat and etc. Could his feelings change for me once he sees his son, or etc... Has anyone ever had a relationship in the past and you broke up with this person and than got back together. Once again he's an awesome dad please don't bash him, any tips of winning him back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• In my experience, on and off relationships do more damage than good, but that's my experience. Do you really want a guy that wants to be with you just for the child?
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He has already told you he doesn't feel the same way about you, seeing his child will not change this, I think you need to move on and let him be...... by the way you posted anon, but your post gave you away.

Answer by older at 7:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Why would you want to "win him back" ? For the baby's sake? It doesnt sound like he even wants responsibility or involvement with the baby. In time, your feelings for him will fade & you will be stronger and more focused on what's important. You and your baby deserve someone who will be there b/c they love you, respect you and want to be there to share in your lives. I see nothing but heartbreak in your future if you keep pining away for this "man." Trust me, been there, would never do that again! Good luck, stay strong, & stay focused on your mommy skills. Let child support get the DNA test he wants, then get you the $ you need to raise your child. :) (*Hugs)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010