my son is 3 mths. old and teething. any advice?

HelloKittyCrazy

Asked by HelloKittyCrazy at 11:10 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• teething tablets, oh the frozen flav-o-ice popsicles or whatever they are called, just not open them and they can naw on them, baby orajel sometimes worked
    k_tucker

Answer by k_tucker at 11:29 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• the best thing that someone could of ever told me is...frozen eggo waffles.. break it in half and let him go to town. he wont choke...he gets yummy food...and its soothing to his lil gums :)
    suggabuggamz

Answer by suggabuggamz at 11:15 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• Baby Orajel
    Anonymous

• Frozen or just cool wet washclothes make my teether happy!
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 11:24 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• My aunt told me years ago to take a carrot and wash it really well and cut the sharp end off. Make sure it's got a rounded end so the baby can hold it and put it in it's mouth without it being too sharp. Then freeze it and let the baby gnaw on it. It not only numbs the gums, it's also hard and may help break the gum open so the new tooth can come in. Then, when he's done, wash it again and refreeze. Worked great on my boys!
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 12:36 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• wet down a clean wash cloth, and freeze it... :)
    cstashu

Answer by cstashu at 10:27 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I'm big on the frozen washcloth method and Hylands Teething Tablets with children that young. My son got three teeth at 3m old and those are the only things we could get to help him.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 11:28 AM on Jul. 4, 2008