Do you think many people hate Palin because she is a strong Christian?

I hate to think that but I don't doubt it. ...

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 1:30 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• That has nothing to do with why I can't stand Palin. I like and respect many strong Christians.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think her Christianity is a STRENGTH!! People don't like her because they're jealous! She's HOTT and she has BRAINS!!! That's a scary scenario for the testosterone on Capitol Hill.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 1:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Probably some people but I think some have other reasons having more to do with not liking McCain and since shes on the ticket she takes the heat too. I for one will back her because of it. I really want to know that they person I vote for is going to have morals and good judgement when it comes to key moral issues as well as the other issues.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• No her religon is nothing more to be...than the tolit paper i throw away on a daily basis,

Its her Style, and her WANT TO BE perfect attitude, But she is nothing more but a backwards woman whom needs to start reflecting a little more on her children,
    other than focusing on politics and glory,

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Being a politician has nothing to do with her ability to be a good mother. It's a job... a career. No different than you or I (or any other WORKING mother). I work, but I'm still a great mom. Just because her job is in politics doesn't mean she's any different than any other working mom. She's not focusing on politics and glory. Politics is just a PART of her life. The GLORY is coming to her, she's not chasing it. That's what happens when you're in the spotlight due to your career.
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 1:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't hate her. I don't even know her. I don't agree with her policies at all. That's why I won't vote for that ticket. I couldn't care less what religion someone is or isn't.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 1:48 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Problem for her is that she is not strong christian. She goes with the wind ,she is a populist . Sorry she does't have brains. It's time for her start learning about other countrys and world all together.
    Anonymous

• I don't vote for a canidate based on their religious beliefs. I base my vote on the issues and policies I care about. I am not voting for the McCain/Palin ticket because I do not agree, almost issue for issue, on their policy agenda. It is that simple. I'd elect the Pope if I thought he would advocate for the policies I think would be most benefitial for women and children.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 1:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I don't hate her but her being a "very strong" christian frightens me. It means she would make decisions based on her religion primarily, it also means that she is not as open minded to new or differents ideas and is quite set in her views. I think a leader has to be flexible and open minded, and also more worldly. She is not.
    didine70

Answer by didine70 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• She does have brains. She's a very smart woman. Smart enough to know to NOT be a democrat! or in her constituant's case... SOCIALIST!!! Why would anybody actually vote for a man, a FATHER who voted FOR partial birth abortions? Why would anybody vote for a socialist in democrat's clothing? Why would you vote for a man who is (in essence) telling the youth of today that it's okay to NOT work and provide for yourself? If you dont' want to work, oh, don't worry! I'm a cool "democrat". Just call your local health and human services office! The government will pay for you to eat. Keep popping kids out! We'll give you more!! It's okay! Really! It's okay to be a lazy bum! We'll pay you to do that!!!
    praisinghim2day

Answer by praisinghim2day at 2:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2008