Pumpkin Patch Today

My 2 year old Daughter ran off to the Hay Maze today when I was helping another child down the slide. I told her to stand by her brothers stroller and 10 seconds later she disapered. SHE SCARED ME TO DEATH!
My question is how do I make her realise there are people out there that could kidnap her if she runs off like that? She has no stranger danger.

nowmommyof2

Asked by nowmommyof2 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• my dad got one of his friends to grab me one day...i never ran off again lol
    Anonymous

• I don't know if she can really understand that yet? I know that's scary. What parent hasn't felt that way. You just have to do your best and all.. Until she can realize what you mean.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010