You're watching that?

Is there something on TV that surprises your family and friends when they find out you watch it? Why are they surprised? It can be a specific show, or a type of show, or a network.

earlgrey

Asked by earlgrey at 7:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• My fiance doesn't understand my fascination with shows like Jersey Shore, because they're so trashy and ridiculous, and I usually have no patience for that kind of behavior. I wouldn't want to be around it in real life, but for some reason I find it highly amusing to watch on tv, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The shows with Little People. They call me a closet little people watcher. I think it bothers them, because two of them are afraid of little people. I just like the shows.
    My husband cannot believe I am watching the SisterWives show. I just find it interesting.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:44 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• family guy, my husband got me hooked on it and when i told my mom she was in shock, she doesnt understand their sick humor & does not like the foul language they use.
    AirForceWife85

Answer by AirForceWife85 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010