spotting 10 days after my period. and i have missed my period this month.. (ADVICE NEEDED) !!

ok .. my last period was sept 25, 2008 and exactly 10 day later i strated spotting like 4 days . i wasn't on my bc last month . I have missed my period this month i usually start on the 25th every month and no period!! i took a test the day after i missed it said neg!! , i was just wonder if anyone had implantation bleeding that quick? i alway thought that happens around when your period is sapose to come? i am going to the doc tommrow . but i was just curious ..

jerriQ81

Asked by jerriQ81 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• NOT BEING ON YOUR BC CAN REALLY MESS YOU UP.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• It could just be from you skipping your B.C. that does really mess you up, and can make your system go haywire...
    HeatherM0529

Answer by HeatherM0529 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 30, 2008