Have you ever called someones cell phone and they tell you

that their phone never rang even though you are sure you had the right number and you called more then once?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Sometimes my phone doesn't ring and I just get a voice mail. Or hubby texts me and I don't get it for a while.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my SIL sometimes says she calls me sometimes and i look thru my missed calls but dont see her as one of the missed called
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yes, that has happened to me before. i was expecting my husband to call and my phone never rang....it just said i had a missed call (but didn't even say that until much later). so like a hour later the missed call message popped up and it was for when he said he was trying to call me. that happened like 5 times that day. i have no idea why....my phone has been fine since then and i was calling it from the house phone and it rang fine that day. it was just one of those wierd things, but don't automatically assume that they're lying (not saying it's true for sure, but don't rule out that possibility lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If my phone is in a certain place in the house it won't ring... It will go straight to voice mail though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That's happened to me. My fiance will call me but it wont even show up as a missed call or ring. I don't get why it happens and it's not all the time but it does happen. It's really annoying though.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Happened to me many times when my phone was in my bedroom or office. For some reason I had crap reception in those rooms. Or while traveling. When I had Verizon, sometimes I wouldn't get texts or missed calls showing up on my phone until hours after the person called/text.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes, and its rediculous. Don't call that person ever again.
    AndreaTaylor512

Answer by AndreaTaylor512 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It's happened where I'll all the sudden have a VM from hours ago and it never shows up on my phone as a missed call. Only happened when I'm at my boyfriend's house and my reception is not good there though.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It happens occasionally.  Most of the time, it's people calling me.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 8:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It's air waves...of course it can happen that it rings to you but not to them depending on where they are and what signal they are getting or not getting.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010