Why is it?

Why is it when you ask a question you have some moms just being a bitch?Some of the answers I see is horrible and rude.Being blunt is not same as being a bitch.Its like they try to upset people.I just don't understand people some times.

bucky77

Asked by bucky77 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I agree if we are all here to ask and answer each others questions we should be helping each other not bashing and if you have to bash then do like mama always said "if you cant say something nice say nothing at all"
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 7:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• some people are like that in real life too.....not as many though lol. i guess being online makes it easier to be mean because you don't have the fear of getting knocked out lol. i'm sure that some people on here would have gotten knocked out if they said in real life what they have posted on here!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Some people are just rude. I don't understand them either.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 7:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Some thrive on it.......

Answer by older at 7:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think some people just come on here to let their aggressions out.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think sometimes ppl can misunderstand what one is saying especially when the words are typed and not spoken. But I also agree there is rude ppl on here I ran into one of them today.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oi. This question is asked daily. Do you realize that every person has the ability to be a bitch, to be rude, and to spout nasty things? That it's not just on this website, it's not just on your TV, but in our everyday lives. No, it's not right for people to be mean, to be rude, or cruel, but it isn't healthy to keep about it every day. I agree that a majority of the time people misunderstand how others are replying. It's not exactly easy to understand infliction in tone, manner of phrasing, (etc) over text. That a lot of people misunderstand how another is saying something. Either way, it's pointless, absolutely pointless, to keep about it everyday about how others are. If you don't like it, ignore it, if you can't ignore it then find another website.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes it goes overboard some people dont know how to choose there words some people are just miserable no idea I have never been rude or nasty to anyone maybe its knowing they are behind a Keyboard.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• LOL if you don't like questions then ignore them take your own advise.This is the first time I have asked this question.So I'm not hung up on it dam! There is no misunderstanding when you talk out your ass and you no it.So it is piontless absolutely piontless to act like that.Wow I guess we have a lot of unhappy moms on here.I feel sorry for people that have to treat other people like that just to make them self's fell better.
    bucky77

Comment by bucky77 (original poster) at 3:29 AM on Oct. 28, 2010