Good non-alcoholic drinks for a halloween party

anyone know of any good drinks, that do not have alcohol in them that can help set the mood for a halloween party?
My husband and I are throwing a Halloween part tomorrow, but I am about 31 weeks pregnant so alcohol drinks isn't an option for this party. And some friends are bringing their kids, so I want some all age friendly.

ShamrockAnn

Asked by ShamrockAnn at 7:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• hmmm try non alcoholic eggnog or make up a punch from sprite, hawaiian punch, and pineapple juice and since its a halloween party take a melon and use a melon baller to scoop out balls of melon to drop in and tell the kids they are monster eyeballs :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:01 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mix apple juice, Orange Juice, and Pinapple juice. MMMMMM so good
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• mix pepsi and milk together, not in a pitcher though, and it has to be like right before you drink it. i swear, it sounds gross, but i made my then pregnant friend try it before i told her what it was and she drank the whole cup. everyone else wanted to try it. after i told her what it was, she was like "glad you didn't tell me cuz i wouldn't have given it a shot!" lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Mis grape and orange non sweetened kool aid with a liter of ginger ale and 3 quarts water with a cup or 2 of sugar. YOu can make an ice cube hand by freezing water in a clean rubber glove and then once it's frozen run it under warm water long enough to get it to peel off.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• oh yeah it's called a milpsi
    armywife43

• BTW it looks black!
    But_Mommie

• red or green punch is always good.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/black-halloween-punch/Detail.aspx
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 8:04 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Punch. I would also recommend getting some gummy Halloween candy and tossing in the bowl. I don't have a recipe for a good punch, but I had one that sounds like the one that But_Mommie gave, because it was black looking and they had put some gummy candy in it, too. There was another one that was like ginger ale mixed with sherbet and it had the candy, too. Or, you could drop the candies in the bottom of all of the cups. Stuff like severed fingers, eyeballs, bats, etc. work great.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i am doing grape soda topped with whipped cream and gummy worms
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010