• In the Spotlight:

Anyone having bladder problems after having thier LO ?

Ever since the birth of my DD (a year ago) I have leaks. Ecspecially when I cough, sneeze, and goodness help me if I am sick and have to vomit! I got sick one day when I was out and I peed all over myself. I COULDN'T control it. It was so embarassed. I did kegel exercises before I got pregnant, when I was pregnant, and after. I thought that was suppose to help. I just was wondering if anyone is having this same problem and if they have found anything that that has helped any?

SandraBeth

Asked by SandraBeth at 1:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Health

• I do...Last night, out of no where, I had to pee really badly and couldn't hold it. I also am getting kidney infections a lot.
    Anonymous

• I've had this problem intermittantly ever since I gave birth to my oldest son 17 years ago. The Kegel exercises to help a great deal. I've just learned to deal with it over time. I wonder if a doctor can help in any way?
    Anonymous

• I didn't, but right after my niece was born my sister did for about a month. There are medications that they can give you to help with that a little. I don't know if it is something they would keep you on for a long time though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I think there is some type of plastic surgery to tighten the muscles!
    libraNgemini

Answer by libraNgemini at 10:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2008