this may be to personal

my daughter was fundle by her dad when she was 3 she was barley talking I suspected it for a year she told me and the doctors things she shouldnt know but it couldnt be proven cause she was to scared to ask state I left him my family dont believe he did this but I do this hurt me so bad

Debbyhelp

Asked by Debbyhelp at 8:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• That's terrible. I'm so sorry.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You protected her that is what is important.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sorry to hear that you and your child had to go thru that i have a cousin who had a baby girl with a guy and he moved in with her, the baby, her mom and 2 cousins my aunt had temporary custody of they were also girls then my cousins boyfriend was caught molesting them so all the kids were taken.... a couple years later they gave my cousin her daughter back though she was still with the molester she then had a boy by him and not long after that had another boy by him (that one died because she was on crack while preggo) she has had another girl by him thats now like 10 months old and she is due to give birth again in about 2 more months and is STILL with the molester.... Hang in there and be strong for your daughter she needs you more than ever hun *hugs to you*
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I didnt realize until now Im still hurting Thank you guys I dont feel like Im alone any more
    Debbyhelp

Comment by Debbyhelp (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It happens more than you know. You can't change what has happened. Just keep advocating for your daughter and being a great mommy for her!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am so very sorry this happened to your daughter thanks for protecting her.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you and the child have no contact with him then that is great! No, she shouldn't know about it if she doesn't remember. That is due to the fact that it could cause emotional stress and an ill relationship towards people. Our heads sometimes over dramatize a situation we don't remember after we've been told about it. I think it's best to be kept secret unless she asks you specifically. You're doing a great job by protecting her and keeping her away from anyone who harms her. It doesn't matter who believes you, you know what happened. That's the important part.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010