Please help...

How long did you have to take off of work after your child (under the age of 2) had their tonsils out?? My daughter is having the surgery in a week and I have to figure out how much time i have to take off. She goes to daycare so really need to figure out when she can go back with out having a problem. Thanks for any help!!

SlapHappi

Asked by SlapHappi at 8:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My friend's daughter was out of school for two weeks.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My daughter had hers out at 5. She missed 5 days of school. She was not allowed to play rough for a few weeks. I would keep her home for a week, unless the day care commits to keeping her sitting, not climbing or straining.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You should be with her one week. Recovery sucks for them and they really need you there for them.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my dd had to be out of daycare for 10 days. she had them out right after her second bday. they kept her in the hospital over night for 1 day.
    JerzisMommy

Answer by JerzisMommy at 6:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010