How can I trust my boyfriend is being faithful to me if everything he does is so secretive?

AndreaTaylor512

Asked by AndreaTaylor512 at 8:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• You can't. he probably isn't.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Women have worried about infidelity since the dawn of time. Stop worrying about it and trust him until he gives you a reason not to.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ask him why the secrets. I've found it's best to come out and say or ask things than to let your mind wander and wonder. Best not to make assumptions and go straight for the solution. Maybe his parents or someone else in his life would always pry, so he just keeps things to himself....or maybe he's really hiding something. Never know until you ask...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• trust you womens intuition on this ones its never wrong i dont keep anything from my fiance even if i run into my ex (who has been tryna get me back since i left him nearly 4 years ago) i tell him EVERYTHING and he does the same there shouldnt be secrets in a relationship only honesty
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You can't. People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I would just tell him. Because you are so secritive about everything. I do not trust that you are faithfull to me.

Answer by louise2 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I find it easier to trust if EVERYTHING is a secret versus somethings being secret. People react to things different and if its the begining of a relationship then it may not be time for you to know everything about him. If you aren't okay with him having things he doesn't share with you then he probably isn't right for you. That could just be who he is. And you will always be the type to worry.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 8:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You can't. There is a reason he is so secretive, he has something to hide.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 8:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Im going through the same situation and I am so lost as whether to trust her or not too
    done909

Answer by done909 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• As long as you aren't confusing secretive with separating. My dh didn't want to intermingle me with his friends. Not all friends, just his hunting buddies. At first I wondered what he was "hiding" or that maybe he was ashamed of me. But truly, that was "his" space. I learned to respect that. After 20 years now I know them all but I don't hang with them. I'm not the same way, all of my friends know him and he has gone out with us from time to time. But I'd just look a little more closely, some people really just want something that is "theirs" and for others not to get in their business.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010