Why is my husband being such a dick?

He got off of work and I asked him if he got my text today about my appointment and he snapped at me because he text me back but I never got it. Then he asked what was for dinner and I told him that he hasnt told me what he wanted...I asked him this afternoon when he came home for lunch and he said he would text me...and he never did...well then he told me spaghetti...ok no problem. Then he picked up DS to have him take a nap with him. I told DH not to let DS fall asleep or he wont go to bed at bed time in less then 2 hours...they are both sleeping on the couch...I had to ask DH a question and ended up waking up DS..DH responce...Gee great thanks! I dont get it...what did i do wrong today? Why is he being such a dick...I even got the house spotless before he got off work today and ALL the laundry done...

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 8:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Ask him...sometimes men get in there moods GL
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sounds like he's having a bad day. You need to have a heart to heart with him and explain why it's important to communicate. Unless he just enjoys anger and drama and unhappiness.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 8:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Med act like dicks because they have one and sometimes you have to just tell them to shuv it.
    AndreaTaylor512

Answer by AndreaTaylor512 at 8:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Tell him to fix his own dinner. That is what I would have done. If he want to get an attitude I can to.

Answer by louise2 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• the nest time he has a day off i would get up early in the morning and leave him home with DS all day long :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes men don't realize or respect what all we do for them so we have to get them back in check with a heart to heart talk.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Don't take it personally. It could be something as silly as getting their undies in a twist to just having a general bad day. He's clearly taking it out on you, regardless if you had any part or not. Just let him know he's out of ine.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ask him what you did to him today? beside fix his supper, clean his house, wash his clothes , take care of his kid!
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 9:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sometimes, Husbands are just Dicks..........LOL!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 9:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Definitely ask him.

In my house, you act like that, you make your own dinner and put the kid to bed !!!!
    JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2010