I need help from the romantics!

I'm so not a romantic person but I'm going out on a limb here and trying for dh. I'm making him a magnetic picture frame and in it I want to put a really sweet saying. I'm just not sure what. I need something short and sweet and want to finish it up with "I love you today, tomorrow and always."
I already used "May today bring a lifetime of tomorrows" on something else.
Please advise ladies!

dmdblleb

Asked by dmdblleb at 8:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• When I cannot think of the right words....I just say.....I have no words, so please know my heart....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:33 PM on Oct. 28, 2010

• There's a celtic prayer I love " I love you. With my body if you will have it, with my heart if you will trust it, my soul if you will take it into your safekeeping" idk if that's too long but I love it.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• all ways, always---we use this
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 8:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart(Helen Keller).

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you(Pooh Bear).

Those are two of my favorites! ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My life began the day I met you, love you today, tomorrow and always.

Answer by older at 8:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• how about writing a short poem about y u fell in love and end it with "i'll never forget why we fell in love"
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 8:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• my heart skips a beat when ever time i see u
    hkw

Answer by hkw at 8:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• How about just saying "I love you more today than yesterday, but less than tomorrow"
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Loving the suggestions... a little background info though- we met when we were young teenagers and I hated him lol! He's also deployed at the moment so I want it to be something he can read and absolutely know how much I love him.
    I feel like "I love you" gets a little burned out but there's no other words to describe what I feel for him.
    dmdblleb

Comment by dmdblleb (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010