10. Texas: A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.
9. Nevada: It is illegal to drive a camel on the highway.
8. Colorado: It is illegal to ride a horse while under the influence.
7. Virginia: Children are not to go trick-or-treating on Halloween.
6. Florida: A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.
5. California: Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship
4. Wisconsin: Margarine may not be substituted for butter in rest
3. Illinois: You may be arrested for vagrancy if you do not have at least one dollar bill on your person.
2. Nebraska: If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.
1. Georgia: Donkeys may not be kept in bathtubs.
Answer by 405mom at 8:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by older at 8:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by 405mom at 8:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by willkanmom at 8:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by rio_burb at 8:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010
Next question overall
anyone know of other places for Maternity pics? & ideas?