Did you like being pregnant?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 8:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I loved every minute of it..I'd stay pregnant if I didn't have that baby at the end.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 8:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• nope, in fact i hated it lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I liked being 5 months pregnant.. if I could stay 5 months pregnant forever, I would. The first 4 months the toilet was like an extra appendage, the last 4 months weren't so bad, but I eventually got all huge and clumsy and all I ever wanted to do was eat ice cream and vacuum the house. 5 months= cute belly, nice glow, baby movement, and was still able to sleep :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• love it,i also like the glow you get
    minnesotamom750

Answer by minnesotamom750 at 8:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I loved it and wish I could do it again.
    ZandCsmom1968

Answer by ZandCsmom1968 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I had like a handful of moments I liked being pregnant then the rest of the time not so much. I had HORRIBLE heartburn, swelled up like Shamu with 25 extra lbs of water weight, had cankles from hell...I didn't have the hardest pregnancy, but it wasn't fun for me either.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• With my oldest two, I loved it... With this one - OMG, TOTALLY different! I just can't wait to have her, I'm SUPER ready to never be pregnant again!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No, I don't like been pregnant, I love kids, but been pregnant is not for me.the only time that's acceptable is second trimester.
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 9:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No I was miserable throughout my entire pregnancy and a lot of really bad things happened during it. Maybe next time will be better.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i liked it after i was done being sick!.....i'm not sure if i'll enjoy it as much this time around.....i have a headache every day, i can't get enough sleep to save my life, and i'm nauseous and sick beyond belief! lol
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010