Have you ever felt so unimportant that it seemed anyone off of the street could take your place and no one would notice? adult content

As long as the kids were feed, taught, the house cleaned, pets cared for, and the meals cooked would it matter to the HUSBAND who did it?

motherganey5

Asked by motherganey5 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure do! I'm sorry for your hard times. I hope it gets Better for you soon. Its like now that I have Cancer. People are mean to me, cut in front of line in front of me, beep since I can't get into the hospital fast enough and now try to replace me.. I get it.
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm right there with you, love. In the words of one of my daughter's favorite cartoon characters... "Just keep swimming..."
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 8:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• mama just know that YOU are important and you are valued because NOBODY off the street will do all this things you do with LOVE...and maybe they do not say things but i am sure they appreciate it all...i know it so nice to be told THANK YOU and other kind words...but maybe you need to express your feelings...guys NEVER read between the lines if you want anything you need to open your mouth and let it be known...BEST OF LUCK HONEY...

bump

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yes this is true. Guys don't read between the lines. We are to be specific. They don't believe in fights, so in order to stand firm, it's not what kind of reaction that is dished back to you, doing all this stuff. I relate. Men don't act out, ....demand is more like it.. dictate...is more like it. when all is done and nobody reciprocates we have our way of delaing with things, like in....Jesus knows our heart. he truly does!! my d/h is truly getting the idea of being without demand. he really does appreciate me.
    coffeeyum

Answer by coffeeyum at 9:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• hugging Sounds like you need a hug.  I think as moms we all feel that way sometimes.  Hope your slump is over soon!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't think many people would notice if I disappeared, not just my husband.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sadly yes I have felt this way and it did not change till I had a heart to heart talk with spouse.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Almost always....like you said..as long as house is clean, laundry is done, supper cooked, etc. I feel like a maid most of the time and not a partner.
    cancerfighter

Answer by cancerfighter at 10:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010