What are some cravings or symtoms for having a baby boy??

pregnant with a boy??? how do you know??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have had 4 boys and 1 girl and I didn't notice any different cravings with the boys. I don't think you can guess other than getting an ultrasound or an amniocentesis.
    mamastefl

Answer by mamastefl at 11:20 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• um, well i dont really know except I had heard you tend to get sicker with a girl, but I didn't(had a boy)...I felt really good the whole time....and then I just sorta knew...had lots of dreams about carrying around a little boy
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:40 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I heard you get really sick with girls but its a lie lol!! I got soo ILL with my boys and man oh man, for both i had to be hospitlized from vomiting so much and dyhydration so there really isnt no sure way to tell
    SavannahMoMHC2

Answer by SavannahMoMHC2 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I'm prego with a boy and I crave pretty much everything my hubby likes. EXCEPT I can go through ice cream like it's nothing. I read online somewhere, when I first got prego, that if you pregnant with a boy you tend to crave saltier things. Which to me was true because all I wanted to eat was top ramen. BUT there is no sure fire way of telling what you are prego with.
    its_mrs.valdez

Answer by its_mrs.valdez at 12:55 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• My 1st 3 were girls and I had sickness on and off and craved greasy food..my 4th was a boy and I KNEW IT! because I was never sick and I was obsessed with HOT AND SPICEY!!! generally I hate that type of food..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:23 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• I don't know. My first was a boy, my second was a girl. I didn't get sick with either one. I don't remember any difference in the two. Only knew when I had the ultrasound what each was. The boy spread open so everyone could see all his "glory" and the girl was a little shier.
    JESUSchic

Answer by JESUSchic at 10:30 AM on Jul. 4, 2008