What do you think of this mom?

She notices that I am getting out of my car and puts her kid in the car and turns around to see who is outside by me which is a guy we would both flirt with and compete.He turns around to look at her staring and then she stops dead on and looks at me and mumbled a derogatory word . Attention whore mom or nosy mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• childish
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Sounds like you are both immature. I would not judge her to be any worse.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You and she compete for the guy?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• She would notice him flirting with me and get in my way and flaunt herself like such a child. It was ridiculous. Why would she act liek that? Do you think she could've of had a thing with him? I know I did not. But I loved flirting with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I asked what you thought of her not me.So anon please keep it respectful.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I thin its a little tacky to be doing that in front of kids. You guys want to flirt at the club , fine but not with kids around.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• True. Thanks goodness my son graduated from that school. The other mom looks a lot me and dresses the same and she would always push her weight around by standing in front of me and bend over it was so ridiculous all over an old dude that had a roving eye as per the principal comments to me.The principal did not want to lose tuition and kissed a@@ but I told her how unprofessional she was to even talk about this situation all over a jealous tramp pushing her sluttiness all over the school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010