why do big girls always have thier boobs hangin out?

HELLO? They're big cuz your fat, theres gotta be a classier way to draw attention to youself ;)

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I guess they don't care about what others think of them.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• They're out cuz they're big- it's pretty hard to hide huge boobs
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• BTW I have pretty large boobs myself but they are not always hangin out. The excuse theyre big, kinda hars to hide is lame... put some clothes on! Espeacially if your a MOMMY!!! For cryin out loud!
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 9:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Maybe their bras aren't the right size. I don't know. My niece has rather large ones. She's not fat. She just has huge boobs. She doesnt let them just hang all over the place though. She actually tries to do things to draw attention away from them..which is pretty difficult.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 9:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Because when you have big boobs, even if you're thin, high-necked shirts tend to look really bad. I am a DD girl myself, but I tend to wear shirts that cut just to the top of the cleavage... most bigger girls can't seem to figure that out though! And yea, when they're all over the place, it's not pretty.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am a bigger girl and I have huge boobs - H or I cup. They are not big because I'm "fat", they're big because I have a lot of breast tissue (you know the stuff that makes breast milk - I could have easily fed twins, triplets, maybe quads). I don't always have them "hanging out", in fact, since I work in a high school I am very careful to keep them covered. But when the weekend comes and I choose to go out - or want to give my hubby a thrill - I may wear a low cut shirt and show off the ladies. Also, you must have small ones, because even in a shirt that's not supposed to show much, if they are big, they show more. But why the hate? Are you jealous of our endowments?
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It's not because they are big. I have not noticed that fat women expose their boobs any more than skinny women. Certain types of women just have a tendency to expose their boobs more than others. It's my guess that they are trying to draw attention or trying to be sexy by exposing themselves.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 9:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way. We are women and boobs are part of who we are. Show off your assets...if it is boobs, legs, butt..whatever..stop the hate!!
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 9:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Could they possible think they look good????
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 9:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am NOT hating I am NOT jealous! I am just stating that I have seen a lot of girls especially young ones who are on the plus side with not just a little cleavage, but given the whole show! Its sad and shameful. Ever heard of the saying why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free???? Think about it. I'm not a prude, I let the girls out now and again, I'm just saying perhaps we should respect ourselves a bit more ;)
    madsmom314

Comment by madsmom314 (original poster) at 9:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010