Help! I have court tomorrow for my child.

I tried to get a restraining order last week bc I caught my sons dad and his friends smoking weed around my son. My first attempt at a restraining order was denied. We have court again tomorrow, but he has an attorney. I have his criminal history which shows possession and intent to to sell. what else can you think of that I may need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Any witnesses.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• wish you best
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• First, keep a journal of everything. And I mean everything. You can deny him possession, even if you are in violation of a court order. call the PD and Sherifff's Dept. and give them all the tips they need to bust him. I worked in the legal field for 11 years, message me if you want to talk more. Best of luck to you! God Bless!!!
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 9:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You should get a lawyer and ask for a delay!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i would try and get him busted so you have proof by the cops that he isnt any good for your son. i would talk to christy lvr she probably has alot of answers that noone else can answer since she's been in the legal field for 11yrs.GOOD LUCK!!! I hope he gets what he deserves
    momma201176

Answer by momma201176 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Did you ever call the police on him and his friends for smoking in front of your kids? A police report should help if you have one.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I called the cops and they came. But they came after he gave me my son and his friends had left. He would not answer the door when they knocked so they could not file a report because they said that they did not smell anything. Went to court today and his attorney asked for a continuance and since noone was there to represent me, the judge thought that it was in my best interest to wait.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 3:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2010