Why are people so cruel?

godaboveall32

Asked by godaboveall32 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Who is cruel to you?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• To make themselves feel like they are better.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Ignore them.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Because for some sick reason it makes them feel better about themselves. If they can make someone else's life crappy for a while they feel great about themselves.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Not really me to my son. He has been bullied for some time by the same 5 boys! I mean they call him a ni**er all the time, trip him broke his lip open! Then I had a person from a yahoo group tell me she was wanted to help him have a great b-day & sending my son $100 for his birthday decorations and for his birthday cake and a $50 gift card to chuckie cheese. Now I found out it was all a lie and she never intended to send anything to him. This saddens me so much because he was happy, so happy when I said he can invite a few friends over and we invited my family and now i have nothing!!!! Not even a birthday cake for my son and only $0.48 cents to my name. I cried for a while!! A very long while! I just don't know why a person could be so cruel to a little boy who is already been through so much bulling and hurt and depression??? Why? I am so lost, confused, sad, and hurt!!! I just don't know what to tell everyone. What do I do
    godaboveall32

Comment by godaboveall32 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I feel for your son. I was bullied for 2 years in junior high. The only person that helped me was a teacher. He was so cool!GL and ask for help!
    Anonymous

• there is always a reason behind...
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 29, 2010

• Have you spoken to the school about the bully behavior? Have you spoken with the parents of the bullies? Why do you think people would single you out from others?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 4:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2010

• you need to talk to the school and request a meeting with the parents/children involved in this....as for the bday party just look around your house, do you have craft paper , marker/crayons, wraping paper be creative make decorations out of these things, a banner that says happy bday, cover the table with the wraping for a table cloth, as for food do you have hambuger? make meet balls and cook them in bbq sauce if you have some, you can do hot dogs wraped in can bisquits, make cookies instead of cake.....take one cup peanut butter one cup sugar one egg one tsp vanila extract one tsp baking powder mix together, form little balls then flaten with spoon bake for 12 minute on 375....now you have bday cookies and they are yummy......bdays dont have to be over the top as long as your son has fun thats all that matters.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2010

• My heart breaks for your little boy ....
    cecyh9

Answer by cecyh9 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2011