My husbands (female) cousin is CRAZY obsessed with me!!!!

She is insane truly, manipulative, selfish, and a LIAR! She has done nothing but try to cause problems for me and my children. She has made up so many lies to me about the family it is unreal! And not harmless lies either, saying Ive done mean vindictive things. She is my MIL's niece and everyone in their family well tell you without skipping a beat that shes nuts but yet they feel sorry for her. Why? She knows exactly what shes doing! They know how crazy she is yet they believe her lies ??? I don't understand they encourage her insanity. So when my husband and I finally took a stand and said we would no longer go anywhere she is and cut off all ties with her, the family basically black balled us. She "stalks" me on FB she moved to the same city we moved to. What would you do? My MIL hasn't seen her only 2 grandchildren in 3 months. I'm starting to think they're all nuts! LOL

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I can totally relate my BIL is like this. Good luck I will be getting advise from this post!
    greenbeanmoma

Answer by greenbeanmoma at 9:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i brother and sister that behave like this i just keep them out of my family life i see them once in a while but we do not talk about my kids or my hubby and mil does not see the kids because she thinks i am crazy one but it was her that did not want to be in the kids life when they where small now that they are adults they want nothing to do with her or siblings
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Pray
    jazmya_mom

Answer by jazmya_mom at 10:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010