Why are ladies that work think less of sahms and expect us to carpool their kids with

nothing in return for the sahm? It is amazing how they're always so busy even though they want to reciprocate by having you over for drinks . If you saw this working mom would you blow her off even though she does it to you? Or be the bigger person? I am so tired of being the mature one. WHile they step all over me....What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like it when I am good enough to take care of their kids and bring them to different things but when we are all together at a function they act like they don't even know me. This will only happen once or twice and then I will conveniently be too busy to help.

tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 9:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think that they can't step on you unless you let them. If it is a big deal, say no.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:38 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i carpool often got room in van but mostly i don't mind
    there are a few who can be rude just avoid them few
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:46 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You sound really bitter, and should stop driving their child. If you perceive them as users, then it isn't going to matter what we say.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• You don't have to jump for anyone. Put your big girl panties on!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 9:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• After a very short time you’re too unreliable for them and it doesn’t matter what you’re life returns too, you are unreliable for them to take advantage of.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yep you are just going to have to say no or ask for some type of reciprocation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It wasn't but when you blow air and bs about how you want to do this and that with me, it is stepping all over and not once ever asking do you want a ride for your son when her lazy husabnd comes to pick him up. It is amazing how I have to jump and they do as they please and never ever ask if I ever need a ride. Just users....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Wow! I'm a working mom. I rely on a lot of other people to drive my kids. They always seemed happy to do it. They offered and were going right by my house anyway. They seem very understanding. I really can't reciprocate on driving. Are they pretending to be nice?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I love doing it! But what I despise is the phony act of we're going to get together every single time she sees me. Every time. Then when it is pouring rain you would think once just once ask does your son need a ride ever? Especially when we are there at the same time know that I am busting my back to make sure your child has a ride and is safe. It just is so unbelievable!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Oct. 27, 2010