At what age do you teach your kid how to wipe thier butt???

And for those of you that have, any tips?

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• we start when they go potty for first time mined you when they get teenagers to adult you still woundering if you taught them right because they have skid markers on their underwear lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• ds is three and just now gettin the hang of it, but iv tried sinxe he was trained he was fully trained a few days after he tured 3 hell be 4 and usuakky does a good job
    juansmommy

Answer by juansmommy at 9:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• gud quesion, my 4 yr old son goes by himself but calls me to wipe him when he's finished. my mom taught me around 4/5 and i remember her saying wipe until the toilt paper is white, when its white that means there is no more poo on ur butt. obviously if u wipe and its brown theres still poo lol thanks mom
    nmgirl87

Answer by nmgirl87 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• DS is 2, so we wipe him. Not sure when we'll let him give it a go.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 9:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• The earilier it is the easier it is. Not that it will be perfect for a long time, but it helps.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 9:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• My daughter is almost 4 and can wipe herself but I usually do it for her so that it gets done good & correctly.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 2:33 PM on Nov. 5, 2010