Is my baby normal?

this is a milestone question.

I was just wondering what are the norms for the milestones?
my DD is 9 mo and almost crawling I have given her tummy time everyday
she waves when she is excited.
but she isnt doing much else... Im getting really nervous. Does she have a disability? How would I know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she fine some babies are more mello my ms never crawed, he scooted and walked
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 9:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If she not smashing her head against the wall constantly - she's fine!
    All kids are different, don't worry about the milestone 'ifs'. Take it from me - you'll know if somethings wrong. You won't have to ask, you'll look at your child and you will know!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• lots of babies never crawl, some don't crawl until a year old. When you say she isn't doing much else what do you mean? Does she make eye contact? Baby babble repetitive sounds (mamamama, dadadada) pick up toys, take toys from one hand to the other, pick up smaller objects with finger and thumb? There are so many motorskills for little ones master, if she does none of these maybe schedule an app. with the pediatrician-she should have a 9 month app. with the dr. anyways.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• She sounds fine every baby is different if something is telling you you think there is something different with her you can have her evaluated and put your mind to ease or if something is wrong knowing sooner can help but its okay to not be crawling at 9 mos
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 10:40 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Your daughter is fine.
    ProudMommie83

Answer by ProudMommie83 at 12:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Different babies hit milestones at different times
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:56 PM on Oct. 28, 2010