Who else is tired of all those political campaign ads on TV?

So glad election season is almost over. I'm a the point where the more ads I see for a candidate, the less I am willing to vote for them. Regardless if I agree with their platform or not.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 9:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It is awful. The ads make you want to vote for the other person. Definitely not their intention.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I don't watch much t.v. so I haven't seen the ads. I know I am tired of the political phone calls at dinnertime every night.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I can't watch the news! it's terrible. I HATE them. It makes me not want to vote for anyone - they are all assholes!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:02 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I know. The Repubs ads here are so repetitive and dirty. And what is really funny is how they keep promising CHANGE !!! Change....it was a dirty word if Obama said it but ....now,if a Republican brags about their "change", it is wonderful. Hehe. I can't wait...if they DO "take over"....it will be worse. Can't wait!

But most of all...I can't wait until the obnoxious ads are done.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have the habit of muting commercials because those damn things are too freaking loud, so the political mudslinging nonsense gets muted right along with them.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I LOVE my DVR!!! :)
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm sick of them. I'm sick of the TV ads, I'm sick of the radio ads, and I'm sick of the signs posted everywhere.

Less than a week, now. . . less than a week. . .

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• They are annoying and sickening. I can't even believe one word they say, I know each side is twisting information to make it sound how they want it to. Like if they said a Repub candidate refused to vote for a bill that would help troops, save our economy, deliver candy to millions of American children, whatever, I always think "Yeah, but WHY didn't they vote for it?" Probably the opposite reaction of what they want me to think.
    The sad thing is that a lot of people actually get their opinions of a candidate off of these ads, they don't research on their own.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 10:59 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Yall i can honestly say I have never seen such junk on commercials then when I came up here to NY and seen ALL the political ads I couldn't believe my eyes they are some dirty dirty people here
    acastle2

Answer by acastle2 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I am so glad I don't have cable this election cycle. Ugh..the ones in 2008 made me crazy. It was all Thelma Drake, Glenn Nye, Mark Warner, Jim Gilmore,Obama, McCain bashing. And, most of those commercials were louder than the regular commercials.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2010