Be gentle but honest with me please adult content

A month ago I woke up and found my computer on. When I tried to shut it down, I noticed that it was on a live chat/webcam porn site. Men visit the site and they get to have live webcam cyber sex with real women from our area. They can do old fashioned cyber sex by typing as well or they can just type demands out to a woman and she'll preform whatever they ask on a webcam. Anyways, I felt completely betrayed and cheated. While I was sleeping in the other room, my dh was having cyber sex with real live women from my area!! That wasn't the 1st time he had been on that site either, but for whatever reason I never checked it out to see what kind of site he was visiting in the past. Anyways, I confronted my dh and told him that until I can get past this, I'm putting a porn filter on my computer. He seemed fine with it then, but now I hear him complaining to his friends about it. Am I wrong for doing this or is he wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be upset also. I feel porn is a form a cheating especially chatting with women around your town!!! I would be disgusted with him! Some women on here think it's perfectly fine, it's just a matter of personal preference :) I would tell him how it makes you feel and let him know what you do or dont expect in your relationship.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• i would be so mad and no you are NOT doing anything wrong...his disgusting for doing that to you...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 10:00 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He is lucky that is all you are doing. I cannot tolerate Internet porn either, my response is always I pay the internet bill and if your going to use it for porn then I am cancelling it. Simple enough.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 10:03 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• That is disgusting! I would be going to an attorney....Harsh,you might thing, but see, I think that Cyber Sex is cheating...adultery...and I wouldn't put up with it. At least suggest counseling because he seems to think he was right and you were wrong if he is complaining to his friends. That IS cheating! Don't accept his behavior! You deserve better. Good luck.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Oh, you're not wrong, hun. That's a deal breaker for me (porn is a no-no in this house, lol), so I think you're being more than fair.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• He is wrong. Period. If he can't deal with the consequences of his actions and doesn't seem very repentant, I'd probably consider separation.
    BaileynMe

Answer by BaileynMe at 10:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• *sorry, didn't mean to type porn (I'm about to fall asleep haha), I mean any kind of internet sex/porn/etc, so cyber sex would definitely be a deal breaker too.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• are you kidding me! that is cheating! i would be doing more then putting a porn filter on the computer. i would be so disgusted. i would be considering a divorce, or atleast a long break to figure shit out. that is disgusting.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I think its funny how all the women on here say, oh he left it up. yeah right.
    anyway yes I would be pissed to and in my marriage that would be cheating.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm with you!! Especially since these are not hired women, but LOCAL women!! Hired is bad enough, don't get me wrong.
    He can suck it up, or he can leave. But I think you did the right thing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010