I JUST WANT A FREAKING BABY!!

its been 3 years since i have wanted a child i have waited very kindly! for my DH to get on board, now we both want ANOTHER baby (My daughter is 5 she is ready for a baby too) and its not happening all my friends have more then one child! BABIES ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! IM GONNA STEAL ONE SOON!! OH AND WATCH 16 AND PREGNANT DOESN'T HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Then don't watch it. :-) Baby dust for you, mama! Good luck!
    BaileynMe

Answer by BaileynMe at 10:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• It will happen for you. Just have some patience. I know that's not what you want to hear, especially from a mom of 2. You might be putting stress on your body worrying about it so much. Try to quit thinking about it, and before you know it you will be pg. Good luck girl.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• oh huney !!! I know how you feel
    whats ment to be will bw GOOD LUCK 111
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:09 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I'm with you, honey! I have some serious babyitis. We were going to start trying this past June, but life had other ideas, so now we have to wait THREE YEARS. KILLING ME!! I am just trying to stay positive and live vicariously through my finds with babies.
    How long have you guys been trying now? I hope things happen for you soon!! Best of luck to you! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:11 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Just keep trying and trying! I want another baby too but SO says he doesnt. Good Luck and lots of baby dust to you!
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• If you'd like help on your TTC (Trying To Conceive) journey, I highly suggest temperature charting. I used this method to track my fertility while TTC my children, and it worked! There are free sites available out there to download charts to help you keep track. PM me if you'd like more information. :-) Best of luck!
    Sirrah98

Answer by Sirrah98 at 1:10 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• umm yeah steal one lol take mine im 22 and got 2 kids n one on the way what you want i got cha nah im kidding but
    blizzard333

Answer by blizzard333 at 3:14 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Just relax and it will come in it's time.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• JUST RELAX TIME WILL COME AND YOU WILL BE SUPRISE
    glory2010

Answer by glory2010 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• they say if you stop trying so hard then you will eventually get pregnant. it's when you try so hard that things doesnt happen. so stop trying and your baby will come. GOOD LUCK!
    momma201176

Answer by momma201176 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 28, 2010