can you help me find a stay at home job, needed asap lost my job and we are in a bad financial situation please help. sincerely dlm adult content

dlmikoshi

Asked by dlmikoshi at 10:14 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• If you find one, let me know. Been unemployed for almost 11 months.
    christy_lvr

Answer by christy_lvr at 10:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Can you babysit? I used to watch another baby during our rough time and it certainly helped. Register at Care.com or put an ad in the paper.
    HeatheranninSP

Answer by HeatheranninSP at 10:32 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have a home daycare business and sell Homemade Gourmet food mixes on the side. I work from home and make 30% commission. Its my spending money!!
    keeckhardt

Answer by keeckhardt at 9:20 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• You need to look on the job boards for telecommuting jobs.

All other work at home opportunities are either freelancing, starting your own business, franchising or direct sales.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I have a work at home business that has worked out very well for myself and my family - I have a live webcast that explains the company and the business if you would like to learn more - there is no obligation to view the webcast - watch it and decide if this is something that will work for you:) Contact me if you would like to view the webcast.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2010