what are some good diet meals the WHOLE family will like?

I'm TRYING to diet but theres always junk food around and everyone else gets to eat what they want (I have 3 men that dont gain ANY weight no matter what they eat and pregnant lady living with me...) so I tend to nibble a bit here and there. I did VERY well on my diet last month but I've slacked this month...
I'm the cook in the house so I try to make things I can eat...Which everyone knows is low fat. Got any ideas for yummy meals I can trick them with? They just dont want to eat diet foods. Even if its not really diet food.

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 1:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I really like the weight watchers cookbooks (not on ww just use the cookbook for low fat recipes), the American Heart Association cookbooks and America's Test Kitchen's The Best Light Recipes. These cookbooks offer some delicious recipes. I have come across 2 or 3 that my family hasn't cared for, but most have been a hit. The Best Light Recipes takes everyday meals and puts a low fat twist on them...really good I think. I also use a website called recipezaar.com that has some low fat meals however it seems really hit or miss lately. Be careful with low fat recipes sometimes the sodium is so high that it is no longer a healthy option. Good luck!
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2008