About teeth whitening

I tried the strips from the pharmacy but didn't like the taste. Do they do teeth whitening in the dental office?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Health

• I just started using Crest 3D mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush. Probably started using it 4-5 days ago. I can already see a difference. It probably won't be as dramatic as going to the dentist for whitening, but I'm ok with that for now. Total spent was no more than $15.
    wldmaggy298

Answer by wldmaggy298 at 10:48 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• yes they do but its not cheap. i think your insurance will cover some of it if you have insurance. check it out. my mom got it done and her teeth look great.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I was always hesitant about teeth whitening and the long term effects from the stuff that is used to whiten - I started using Melaleuca's whitening toothpolish and love it - it uses papaya for the whitening agent - so its natural - it also contains Melaleuca oil which is great for dental hygiene. Please contact me if you would like more info.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 28, 2010