Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

where can i sign up for the holidays

i need help for a 10 year old 1 year old and 16 year old....where do i go

Answer Question

Asked by nilsa1963 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Church

    Answer by QandA at 10:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • Your local Salvation Army.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

  • In my state, the Department of Human services/welfare office can help with that. I agree that a church could help, too.

    Answer by keeckhardt at 9:19 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • No where here on CM, sorry.

    Answer by HotMama330 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

  • Try to find a Toys For Tots in your town.


    Answer by musicmom08 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.