should you get offended when your talking to a family member and their talking to you about another relative in a negative way and it as if they are trying to compare with you that relative. even though you are your each own individual. i feel like she would do the same thing to me.

survivormama10

Asked by survivormama10 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• There;s usually one person in your family that causes problems. She might be complaining about another relative to you. But I bet it is also the other way around as well. It could be that she likes to gossip and cause drama.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I know what you mean. My MIL is like that. She never compared me to anyone else, but she talks badly about EVERYBODY! I knew that if she would bad mouth her own kids and grandkids, what would stop her from saying shit about me? Or my kids? We no longer have a relationship, or talk, to her.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 11:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2010