Have you ever had an experience with the paranormal?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes we have three ghost that live in our house,
    old man that yell get out
    small child that switch lights on and off love to play with our cat
    old woman that will fart in my bedroom yes they smell
    our house was built in 1800 and there is grave yard just down the street .our hole street is haunted we just live with it
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• most definitely I have/work with a Paranormal Investigation team.
    Anonymous

• Yes. At my parents house when I was 14. I heard someone walking around when I was in bed. When I looked, there wasn't anyone there but a few minutes later, it felt like someone sat down on the bed. Looked again and nothing. I held my breath and the weight got up off the bed and still nothing there. This happened several times a week and just went away after a couple months.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• We used to live in a house that everyone thought was haunted but my mom. We used to hear a little girl talking and lights would go on and off sometimes and if you were listening to music all of sudden it would be turned to full blast. When we first moved in, my brother and I were down in my room and we first heard the little girl, he was soo scared that he could not even go up stairs to his room so he stayed in mine. Then one time my step-dad fell down the stairs and broke his jaw and he still swears till this day that someone/something pushed him.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I've seen a UFO (not saying it was aliens, but def not normal), and had an experience via
    a commercial for some horror movie. Weird, I know, but SOMETHING happened when it
    came on. Something evil, and it scared the hell out of me.

I have never had that happen since, no matter the commercial/movie.
    Needless to say, I will never watch said movie. The book (which I had read years before)
    scared me badly enough.
    LadyCash

Answer by LadyCash at 11:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• oh yes, my FIL's house is haunted...well not haunted but just inhabited by the spirit of his grandmother. doors lock and unlock on their own, slam shut when theres no breeze, mirrors w/ strange flashes of light, lights turn off and on on their own, and the cat freaks out at least 3 times a day at something we cant see. my first visit to his house was really bad, i thought i was losing my mind! then my FIL explained that ever since he hung his grandmother's mirror in his house weird things had happened. about 3 visits later it all stopped. the first time we brought my DD to his house the spirit messed w/ my DD (in a harmless way) and i told her to back off. we've been back 5-10 times since and ive never experienced anything weird...i feel kinda sad/bad about it.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:27 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• dutchcanadain...Do your parents live with you? And it's great that you kid knows how to play nice with the pets. LOL, Just kidding!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:49 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Eesh Lady, what movie was it?
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 12:00 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• Yes all the time, too many to go into detail here about
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:26 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• I suppose according to some people's way of seeing it, yes. But to me most paranormal experiences are nothing more than the reaction of living energy reacting with left over energy from an event or a person's passing.
    katiPeas

Answer by katiPeas at 5:46 AM on Oct. 28, 2010