Have you ever seen a UFO?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Back in the '70's. My friend and I could SEE this object in the sky in the distance, but we could NOT hear it! It moved in a side to side sweeping motion from the south going north. I called our airport, asked if any planes were due in around 10PM from the south and he said no...and he asked where I was, I explained and he said he had quite a few calls describing the same thing. I said I had NO movie camera or I would have taken a video of it, but there was NO sound, lights UNDER it and kinda triangle shaped from what I could see over the tree tops. He got my name, and number he said in case they needed to call me back.

I said,"Oh Mr. ?( i forget his name now but he did work the tower ) no men in black or men from NASA are gonna come talk to a 16 yr old." he said," Honey they might, you described the same thing as over 15 other callers in the last 30 minutes."

Funny..the movie MEN IN BLACK became a movie in 1997! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• No but my best friend says she has and took pics. I couldn't tell what it actually was but she swears they were ufos.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 10:43 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• Let's just say .....like ghosts and things.....I used to laugh about things like that and was a skeptic 1000 %...til it happend to me.

The UFO was just unreal......a big mass in the sky triangle shaped.....lights under it, not many lights...just a big light under it and it was SO quiet.........yet I could see it way above the tree tops....I'd say it was about the size of a football field.......THAT was freaky to see at 16 yrs of age and then to have the man at the Airport tower confirm many people called stating about the same thing.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• NO.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2010

• I have seen some pretty strange things in the sky but you never know what's flying around.

tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:40 AM on Oct. 28, 2010

• nope
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 9:51 AM on Oct. 28, 2010